Trainings on "The Role of Women's Mediation in the Implementation of the Women, Peace, and Security Agenda and Recovery Processes in Ukraine"
The training focused on the issues of "Women, Peace, Security" and mediation. Participants learned about the principles and processes of mediation, gender aspects of conflicts, and methods to ensure that women's voices are heard and their interests are represented in mediation. Much time was devoted to developing mediation skills, effective communication, and active listening in mediation; negotiation techniques and problem-solving; promoting dialogue and managing power dynamics. Participants learned to manage emotions and express empathy, sharing examples of mediation from their own experiences.
- Accessibility of medical services and preservation of women's reproductive function.
- Establishment of women's organizations to support women and develop their leadership.
- Creation of information spaces to disseminate information about projects, opportunities, and education.
- Improvement of social services for vulnerable women in the community and population categories in difficult life circumstances.
- Establishment of women's support centers, provision of psychological services to victims of domestic violence.
- Development and funding of rehabilitation programs for offenders.
- Creation of gender-sensitive jobs in the context of territories.
- Analysis of women's skills and abilities in the community and training to realize their talents.
- Implementation of courses on economic and media literacy, targeted advertising on social media, and motivational meetings with successful businesswomen.
This training is enabled by the financial support from Norway.